CONSOLIDATED FABRICATORS INC. is a metal fabrication company that has been in business for over 50 years. Our process skids are engineered by:
Lexington Group International.
CFI Trusted Engineering Partner.
The following services are being offered to the industry:
Custom engineered and fabricated process skids, designed and assembled to meet your specifications and requirements. Compact skid configuration designed to startup at your site upon installation.
- Oxygen Control
- Ammonia Vaporization
- Acid Gas Treating Units
- Amine Recovery
- Chemical Process Skids
- Gas Plant Control Skids
- Glycol Units
- Metering Skids
- Modular Process Skids
- Modular Chemical Process Skids
- Oxygen Flow Control Skids
- Petroleum Refinery Skids
- Process Skids
- Sulfur Recovery Skids
- Tricholorosilane Bulk Handling Skids
- Sulfur Unit Burners
- Acid Gas Burners
We will build custom metal fabrications to your design and specifications. Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel and Aluminum are common metals that we work with.
- Petrochemical Equipment
- Duct Work
- Walkways and Platforms
- Building or Equipment support Structures
ASME CODE TANKS AND VESSELS
Custom fabricated tanks and vessels to the ASME Code, and to your design and specifications. Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel and Aluminum are common metals that we work with.
- ASME code Tanks
- Mixing Tanks
- Jacketed and Dimple Jacketed Vessels for Steam or Chilled Water
At your site or in our shop.
MAINTENANCE AND REPAIR WORK
Plant maintenance and repair work at your plant or facility. Welding, Pipe fitting, and repair of metal equipment. Work on a time and material basis, or by quotations.
Please contact us to discuss your specific requirements.
- Chilled Water Piping Systems
- Standard or coded, welded or screwed
- carbon steel, stainless steel, and aluminum. Prefabricated at our shop, or built on site to your specifications
- HELI ARC
- FLUX CORE
- PLASMA CUTTING